Friday, June 15, 2012

new haircut

So, it's been a long long time since my last post, right?
well, I miss you too guys *over confidence*
hmm, actually I have some draft. but........... yeah idk why i don't want to post it :|
I want to post about my class, X-3, but not now.
I'm going to post it after I get my report card on 22nd of June.
WISH ME LUCK, PLEASEEEE! (˘ʃƪ˘) (˘ʃƪ˘) (˘ʃƪ˘) (˘ʃƪ˘) (˘ʃƪ˘) (˘ʃƪ˘) (˘ʃƪ˘) (˘ʃƪ˘) (˘ʃƪ˘) (˘ʃƪ˘) (˘ʃƪ˘) (˘ʃƪ˘)

now, I'll post about my new hair.
a bit disappointed with my mom. I want to cut my hair, but not this short. my mom was too fussy!!! she told the barber to cut about 15cm! mom like seriously! this is my hair, my head. not yours! please just let me choose my own hairdo. but.......... she doesn't want to succumb. and because I'm sick of her yells, I just shut my mouth up, and let her do what she wants to do. and............... this is how my new hair look like.


see the difference? It's not a really huge difference if you look at the pic. but if you see in reality, it's.......... horrible! :-|
I miss my long and wavy hair :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment