Saturday, August 7, 2010

my mind

Ik ben het zat met deze fuckin ding!!!!
i'm tired to pretending like i'm okay
but actually i'm hurt
should i say it to you?
hell-o! you can see it from my face!
oops sorry i forget that i always make a "fake smile"
gaaah-_- lu pada tau apa sih tentang gue?
emang lu tau tentang gue sehari-hari?
enggak kan?!?
lo cuma tau gue yang di sekolah!
then, do you know the real me?
NO!!! BIG NO!!
lu cuma bisa nge judge gue!
lo kira lo perfect hah?
i know that you guys talking about me behind me!
haha i'm not as stupid as you think!
kalau kamu benci sama sifat saya, bilang!
saya gak akan marah.
tapi sebelum kamu bilang, kamu ngaca dulu yah!
oke? haha cape kali di katain di belakang mulu
stop telling lie about me!
and please come then talk in front of me!
hahh LOSER!

sebenernya masih banyak lagi yang mau gue ceritain
cuma, ini kan online diary.
semua orang bisa baca blog gue nanti malah jadi apa2 kan gak lucu-_-
dan, ada yang perlu kalian semua tau
*sebenernya udah sering di denger cuma gue demen aja ama kata2 ini haha*

"when a girl is quiet, millions of things are running through her mind"

secondhand serenade's songs :')
why do you do this to me?
why do you do this so easily?
you make it hard to smile
because you make it hard to breathe.
-why

I know I’ve been selfish,
I know I’ve been foolish,
but look through that
and you will see,
I’ll do better, I know,
-stay close don't go

so please let me be free!
-pretend

It’s a shame that it had to be this way
It’s not enough to say I’m sorry

Maybe I’m to blame
Or maybe were the same
But either way I can’t breathe

All I had to say is goodbye
Were better off this way

-goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment