Monday, December 28, 2009

28 desember 2009

MY TWITTER IS LIMIT AGAIN !

very great ! i'm so bored now.
VERY VERY VERY VERY bored and sleepy now -,-
hemm, in twitter some of the trending topics is about #sahabat ! (bestfriend)
hemm, i wanna post a lot of things about #sahabat !
but, my twitter is LIMIT !
arghhhhhhhhhhh ;(((

oh ya, i'm so lazy to update my blog everyday.
so maybe i'll update my blog if i want it :p hha
about yesterday ya ?
i was went to TOMOK with a small ship. hha
like it lhaaa !
i was saw a "BATU GANTUNG"
i wanna tell the story, but i'm so lazy !
sorry ;( hhe
yesterday is great day lha !
because my father cam ! YEAH :))))))))))
oke, enough !

about this day ?
i don;t know. but i wanna say :
I'M SO BORED !
my twitter limit ! errrrrrghhhhhhhhhh x(((((((
yah, enough . oke !

NB : sorry, my grammar is VERY VERY VERY BAD. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment